Halpin Mates Program - In memory of Daniel Halpin.
'Halpin Mates' is a program under the banner of Operation Compass to aid in the prevention of Suicide amongst current & Ex-ADF personnel, their families & the greater community.
'Halpin Mates' will focus on the transition from defence to civilian life, supporting current & Ex-ADF members both physically & mentally.
The program will cover but not limited to:
- Physical training & maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Financial planning information (Ryan King).
- Mental Health Support & safe environment.
- Mate-ship & team building
- 12 weeks gym access & lifestyle coaching.
Everyone is welcome!
- Current or Ex-ADF personnel & their families
- Wanting to improve your mental and/or physical health.
- Wanting to aid in the prevention of suicide amongst our defence force & community.
When & Where?
Halpin Mates commenced on Tuesday 4th of June and is running for 12 weeks, every Tuesday & Thursday evening at 7:30pm from the HQ.
Level 4, 31 Leichhardt Street, North Ward
There is no requirement to attend ALL sessions, this is a place where you can come as you're available to surround yourself with like-minded individuals, to show support to your ADF brothers & sisters or perhaps just take advantage of some FREE fitness & a cup of coffee.